1. How can I specify that an order is to be paid for on delivery?
- From the Sendy Fulfillment App, instruct that the order should be Payment on Delivery.
-Indicate whether we should collect the value of the goods only or value of goods and delivery fee.
2. How can I be sure that the payment will be made during delivery?
- The delivery personnel will ensure that the payment is made before handing over the product to the buyer. You will also be able to track the payment history on your end.
3. Can the rider collect cash and deposit it to my till/ Paybill directly?
- No, we only collect funds via MPESA currently, after which the money will be topped up to your wallet.
4. How do I withdraw the cash collected?
- On the App, navigate to the menu then go to wallet. Click on the withdrawal options, which can either be Mpesa or Bank.
5. Are there any charges for this service?
- There will be 1.9% payment fee charged for every successful delivery and a fixed withdrawal fee of Kes 80 for any withdrawal done.
6. Is this service available for all orders?
- The service is only available for orders within Nairobi metropolitan and next-day deliveries. This will not be supported under same-day and national deliveries.
7. Will I be able to monitor payments made by buyers in real-time?
- Yes, you shall be able to view any payments made by the buyers real time on the App.
8. How frequently will I be able to withdraw funds available in my account?
- You can withdraw as frequently as possible to either Mobile or Payment Transfer/Bank.
9. What are the benefits of my orders being paid through you?
- Tracking the status of your order on the App
- Trust & Safe payouts
- Convenience & accountability
In case of any further clarification feel free to contact us on
0709-779779/900 or firstname.lastname@example.org or chat via the Fulfillment App.